Thirumanancheri Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvathi. God Shiva is known as “Lord Udhvaganathar” and Goddess Parvathi as “Gokhila Amman”. If you are struggling in marriage then you should visit this temple. As per the belief of devotees, obstacles of the temple were removed after the blessing of this temple. Devotees feel more divine feeling and couples reunite here. In this article, we will explain all the important points of Thirumanancheri Temple such as Darshan timings, Abhishekam, Kalyanam, Pooja Timings, Online Pooja booking process, marriage pooja, route, etc. So keep on reading this post ahead.
Thirumanancheri Temple Darshan
Let us tell you that Thirumanancheri Temple is considered a marriage temple that eradicates all kinds of problems on your way to marriage. There was a story behind this temple. Parvathi and Lord Shiva are the first love marriage on this earth but Parvathi has to go through the intense mediate. Thirimanancheri is a place where Goddess Parvathi mediates with Lord Shiva. Thirumanan means marriage and Cheri means village that’s why this place is called Thirumanancheri Temple. Now devotees visit this temple for the purpose of getting married as soon as possible. Thousands of devotees who want to find a perfect partner in their lives visit Thirumanancheri Temple.
The temple name also refers to where marriage takes place. Kalyanasundereswarar (a form of Lord Shiva) marriage Kokilambal (Parvathi). This Hindu temple is located in Tamil Nadu state, India. You have to visit on darshan timings. The temple opens at 6 AM and closes at 8 PM. There is an official website of Thurumanancheri Temple where you can book online pooja. Many festivals are celebrated here such as the three-day Chithirai wedding festival, Aadi Pandigai, Navarathri, Vijayadasami, Thirukkarthigai, and Aruda Dharshanam. You can enjoy this festival by visiting the location. All types of important information are mentioned on the official site.
Procedure for Thirumanancheri Temple Online Booking
In this section, we will tell you how you can do online pooja booking through the official website. Here are the steps that will lead you through the booking process;
- In the first step, you have to visit the official website of the Thirumanancheri or Puja and Prasadam for Early and Successful Marriage (thirumanancheri.org)
- A home page will open before you. Here you can check all the information about the temple
- Now you have to scroll down and click on the “Order Pooja Now” button.
- Then, a booking page will open before you. There are three pooja available on screen –
- Kalyana Prathanai
- Sahasranama Puja
- Swami and Ambal Abishegam
- All the details related to pooja and its conditions are mentioned below. Read it before booking.
- Then, you have to click any one pooja.
- A form will open before you. You need to enter the details and click on the submit button.
- After that, you have to proceed with the payment.
- You will see different payment gateways are present. Now complete the payment by choosing any one payment method.
- Then, you will get a confirmation message on your mobile number and email address. Prasadanam will be dispatched within 2-3 days.
Thirumanancheri Temple Darshan Timings
|Temple Opening Time
|Morning Darshan Timings
|06:00 to 13:30
|Temple Break Timings(Dwara Bhandanam)
|13:30 to 15:30
|Evening Darshan Timings
|15:30 to 20:30
|Temple Closing Timings
Thirumanancheri Temple Abhishekam Timings
|Temple Opening Time
|07:30 to 08:30
Note: Timings may change on Thirumanancheri Darshan on festivals and special days.
Pooja Booking Ticket Price
- Kalyana Prathanai => INR 981/-
- Sahasranama Puja => INR 2500/-
- Swami and Ambal Abishegam => INR 11.000/-
Thirumanancheri Temple Pooja For Marriage
If you are struggling with getting married then you can visit this divine temple to solve your problem. Many devotees claim that they got their life partner after visiting this temple. The married couple claims that they live happily because of the Thirumanancheri temple. You have to visit the temple and do pooja for your marriage.