Shree Salasar Balaji Temple is a holy place for the followers of Hinduism. This Mandir is located in the Churu district of Rajasthan and people visit this place with full enthusiasm and devotion. Lord Hanuman Devotees visit this place every year and pray. The structure of the temple is very charming. Shree Pujari Mandal Ishwar Das Ji Ki Shakha is an organization that manages all things for Devotees including its official website @shreesalasarbalajimandir.com. Now we will talk to you about Salasar Balaji Temple Darshan Timings along with the Aarti Timing, VIP Darshan Pass Price, and Online Booking.
Salasar Balaji Temple Darshan
There are many temples of Lord Hanuman but this is the only temple where Lord Hanuman has a mustache and beard. You can feel a direct relationship with God. Sharad Purnima and Chaitra Purnima have been organized by the Pujari Mandal twice every year. You can visit at this time to feel most awesome. Shree Hanuman Seva Samiti helps in organizing the festival for devotees’ convenience. You do not need to worry after coming to Salasar Dham. Here, 125 Dharamshalas with modern facilities are available for devotees. Restaurant food is also available. If you’re also planning to visit this place you should know the Timings of Salasar Balaji Temple Darshan and VIP Darshan Pass.
Salasar Balaji Temple Darshan Timings
The online website of Salsar Dham is available where people can get necessary details about the Balaji Temple. You can check the Darshan and Aarti timing in this table.
|Morning Aarti Timing
|Monday to Sunday
|04:00 to 22:00
Procedure for Shree Salasar Balaji Temple Online Booking
In this section, we are going to tell you about the Salasar Balaji Temple Darshan Online Booking. If you are planning with your family then you can book a ticket for your entire family by following the below steps;
- In the first place, you have to visit the official website of Shree Salasar Balaji Temple or https://shreesalasarbalajimandir.com/
- A new page will open before you.
- Here you have to complete the registration process. You have to click on the registration button.
- Then, enter the mobile number, name, and other details.
- Enter a username and make a password.
- After this, click on the login button and enter your username and password.
- Next, you have to scroll down and click on the booking button.
- Then you will be redirected to the next page.
- Here you have to select the date through the calendar and the timing of entry.
- Then, enter the number of members and you can see the sub-total amount below.
- After that, click on the payment button and complete the payment process.
- You can pay through a Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking.
- After the successful payment, tickets will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Get the printout of the tickets and show it at the entry gate.
Churu Shree Salasar Balaji Mandir VIP Darshan Pass
Many wealthy people and celebrities book VIP Darshan Pass. This pass allows them to directly Darshan without standing in a queue. The VIP Darshan pass booking process is the same as the above booking process.
- You have to visit the official website of the Salasar Mandir i.e. shreesalasarbalajimandir.com/schedule-darshan
- A booking page will open before you.
- Here, you have to select the date and choose timing.
- After that, enter your name, Mobile number, and email address, and add a member.
- In the add member process, you have to enter the following details-
- Document Number
- Upload vaccination certificate.
- You have to enter all member’s details one by one.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- Now complete the payment process and confirmation will be sent to your registered email ID.
Q.1 What is Salasar Balaji VIP darshan price?
- You can buy Rs. 1000 Parchi and darshan directly without any queue
Q.2 What is the official website of Salasar Balaji temple?
- www.shreesalasarbalajimandir.com is the official site of Balaji temple.
Q.3 Salasar Balaji contact number?
|General Enquiry No
|Shree Salasar Balaji Mandir, Salasar, Churu, Rajasthan, PIN Code : 331506
|Salasar Balaji temple distance
|7 hr 58 min (356.0 km) via NH709