Tulja Bhavanni Temple is a holy temple that is located in Tuljapur in Maharashtra. Many people visit this Goddess Bhavani which is an incarnation of Goddess Parvati. Taking blessings is the most important part for which people come to this place. There is a VIP Darshan Pass facility for the people to make the process convenient. If you are looking to book a VIP Darshan Pass/ Ticket Tuljapur Online then you should read this topic ahead.
Tuljapur Online Darshan Ticket Booking
An official website has been set up online through the staff of the temple for all devotees who want to seek the blessings of Goddess Parvati in Tuljapur. Devotees just need to visit the official site where all the information is mentioned. You can book Free passes for darshan. You will be honored with other necessary facilities. If you do not want to waste your time then you can follow this article for Tuljapur Online Darshan Ticket Booking and VIP Darshan Pass @shri tuljabhavani.org.
Timings for Tuljapur VIP Darshan Pass
Timing is important to know for every devotee. You have to reach out on time as mentioned for the VIP Darshan Pass. We have also mentioned the duration of the Tuljapur Darshan.
- Morning VIP Darshan: Begins around 6:00 AM
- Evening VIP Darshan:– Concludes around 7:00 PM
Procedure for Tuljapur VIP Darshan Pass Online Booking
Now we look at how we can book tickets for Tuljarpur VIP Darshan Pass Online. As we know about the official website of Shri Tulja Bhavani we have to complete the registration on this site for the booking process. The following process will guide you to book tickets:-
- In the first step, you have to visit the official website.
- Then, you have to approach the temple officer or the designated counter.
- After, you have to provide your details such as name, contact number, address, and other important details.
- Now choose the date and time for darshan through the VIP Pass.
- You will be given the amount for the VIP ticket.
- Next, complete the payment process.
- Finally, you will get your VIP Darshan Pass to visit the temple.
Ticket Cost for Tuljapur VIP Darshan Pass
Let us clarify to you that the Ticket costs will be seen differently on different timelines. The cost of the ticket depends on factors such as any specific arrangement and service. The basic price of the VIP Ticket For Darshan fluctuated between 100 to 300 rupees. It may go higher on seasonal and special occasions.
How to get Tuljapur VIP Darshan Pass?
In this section, we will learn about the Tuljapur VIP Darshan Pass. You can book VIP darshan offline mode. The following points are –
- In the first place, you have to clean yourself before entering the temple like handwashing, your feet, face, etc.
- Now you have to present your VIP pass at the staff counter of the temple.
- Staff will guide you to the VIP darshan route.
- Now you have to follow the path. This path will lead you to the Shrine Of Goddess Bhavani.
- You can see Ma Bhavani in front of you. Offer prayers and seek blessings.
- Now take the prasad that has been distributed by the temple staff members.
- Address – Mahadwar Road, Tuljapur, Dist. Dharashiv, Maharashtra. 413601, India.
- Telephone Number – Shri Siddeshwar Intule Accountant and 8421422800. Manager (Religious)
- Email Address – [email protected] / [email protected]
FAQs @shri tuljabhavani.org Pass Booking
|Timing of Tulja Bhavani Temple Live Darshan
|5:00 AM to 11:30 PM
|12:30 PM to 7:00 PM
|7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Q.2 How much time does VIP darshan take?
- Saturday and Sunday are heavily crowded. The VIP Break Darshan Timings is Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu-Fri-Sat-Sun: 6 am Daily. Only 2 houses and 30 minutes for 3 hours in total darshan time.
Q.3 Is there a rush at Tuljapur Temple?
- Temple is crowded but now every day. Only Saturday and Sunday are crowded. To avoid crowds, you have to visit on another day and choose a specific time for that. Otherwise, you will take half an hour.