Thiruthani Murugan Temple also known as the Arulmigu Subramanyaswamy Temple, Tiruttan. This is situated on the hill of Tiruttani, Tiruvallur district, Tamil Nadu. This temple is dedicated to Murugan. The Government of Tamil Nadu has started the online Darshan Booking for the Thiruthani Murugan Temple at the official website @https://tiruttanimurugan.hrce.tn.gov.in/. திருத்தணி முருகன் கோவில் is one of the most popular temples. Every year, millions of people are visiting this sacred place. Here we’re sharing the complete details about Thiruthani Murugan Temple Darshan along with Pooja Timings and the online booking process
Thiruthani Murugan Temple Darshan
Let us tell you that Thiruthani Murugan Temple is one of the most popular temples in Tamil Nadu. Millions of devotees visit this temple annually. People perform various types of Puja and Darshan. This temple is dedicated to the Murugan. திருத்தணி முருகன் கோவில் is the ancient temple that is the 5th abode of Lord Muruga. Lord Muruga in a great battle with Surapaduman his petty anger with the Vedars to marry Valliammai was appeased, and the place where he sat was hence named Thanigai. The temple dates back to the Chola and Vijayanagara periods. Also, it is a fine example of Dravidian architecture.
This is also a historical heritage as well as a Temple. Many people have also performed special prayers. The Darshan booking of the Thiruthani Murugan Temple is available in Online and offline both modes. You can book the Darshan by visiting the official website. The Darshan and Puja Tickets are also booked at the Ticket Counter of the Thoruthani Murugan Temple. So, if you are searching for details about Thiruthani Murugan Temple Darshan, Pooja Timings, and Online Booking, then read this post ahead.
Thiruthani Murugan Temple Darshan & Pooja Timings
Before visiting the temple, you should know about the Thiruthani Murugan Temple Darshan & Puja Timing. The temple remains open for public darshan on all days from morning 6.00 AM and it remains open upto 8.45 PM, without any break. Even during the time of ritual bathing (Abishekam) of the deity, special paid darshan is allowed. Darshan timings are subject to change during festivals. So, here we will provide all the details in the below table:-
|Darshan & Puja
|Temple Darshan Open & Close
|6.00 AM- 8.45 Pm
|08:00 AM to 09:00 AM
|08:00 AM to 09:00 AM
|12:00 PM to 01:00 PM
|05:00 PM to 06:00 PM
|06:00 PM to 06:15 PM
|08:45 PM to 09:00 PM
Procedure for Thiruthani Murugan Temple Darshan Online Booking
Here, we will share the complete process of booking Darshan for Thiruthani Murugan Temple. If you want to book darshan online, then follow the procedure below:-
- Visit the official webiste of the Arulmigu Subramanyaswamy Temple, Tiruttani i.e. https://tiruttanimurugan.hrce.tn.gov.in/.
- A home page will open on your screen, you just have to click on the Thiruthani Murugan Temple Booking Services.
- A new interface will open on your screen. Here first click on the e-Ticket Verification.
- On the new page, enter the Mobile Number, Email, and Cathca, then your verification is completed.
- Now, you all have to click on the Paid Service Booking. A new interface will open again.
- Here, you will get the various types of Service, click on the appropriate one.
- Now, select the Date, and the available time slot will appear below on the selected date.
- Choose the appropriate one and click on the Book Now button, in front of the available slot.
- Here, you have to provide the Devotee details like Name, ID Location, etc.
- Fill out this form carefully, enter the captcha code, and then click on Submit.
- In the end, pay the Charges for the booked service and now you will get the e-ticket.
- Kindly keep this ticket safe for future reference.
Important Points about Thiruthani Murugan Temple
- This ancient temple is Lord Muruga’s 5th residence.
- Lord Muruga’s enormous battle with Surapaduman to alleviate the gods’ grief and his petty rage with the Vedaras over marrying Valliammai subsided.
- Tanigai is named after the place where the fear of the Gods is relieved, the animosity that is the lust of the sages is relieved, and the anguish, anxiety, poverty, and poverty of the servants are relieved.
- The temple was built during the Chola and Vijayanagara dynasties. It is also an excellent example of Dravidian architecture.
- Contact Details: Arulmigu Subramanyaswamy Temple, Tiruttani – 631209, Tiruvallur District [TM001506]