Grishneshwar Temple is one of the most prominent pilgrimisms for the devotees of Lord Shiva. Grushneshwar Jyotirlinga Mandir has provided many types of online Darshan Booking. Now the temple is offering the Special Darshan Online Booking service for those devotees, who want to perform the Prtiyaksh Darshan without any gathering. The special Darshan is available only for those, who are booking VIP Darshan Pass. Through this new implementation, devotees can book the online Darshan in advance. If you want to book the Grishneshwar Temple Online Booking for Special Darshan then follow this blog to the end and get the VIP Tickets Passes.
Grishneshwar Temple Online Booking for Special Darshan
In this section, you will get all the essential details about the Special Darshan at Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Mandir. Grishneshwar Temple is dedicated to the Lord Shiva. The importance of the temple for Hindu devotees is due to one of the Shreen of 12 Jyiotrilinga. This place is one of them, where Lord Shiva himself visited. So, thousands of people visit this temple daily. For this, management started the VIP Ticket and special Darshan for the Grishneshwar Temple. The Special Darshan is for devotees, who want to perform Prtaksh Darshan, Abhishekam, and Special Pooja.
In the special darshan, people have to provide the Puja Material along with gathering free Abhishekam and time for the special puja at the Grishneshwar Temple. The Temple also provides Online Booking facilities for the Grishneshwar temple Special Darshan. Many people are looking for the details about the Special Darshan Booking. So, here we will share the details about the Grishneshwar Temple Online Booking for Special Darshan including VIP ticket prices and timings. Just look at the below details.
Grushneshwar Jyotirlinga Mandir Abhishekam Timings
Let us tell you that Grishneshwar Temple is open from 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM. The prayer started at 5:00 AM. At the Temple, there is a lot of Puja performed by the devotees. The most famous and popular darshan at the Grishneshwar Temple is Abhishekam. Abhishekam is a religious rite or method of prayer in which a devotee pours a milk offering on an image or murti of a deity Shivling. This is common to religions such as Hinduism. Here is the complete importance of the Grishneshwar Temple Abhishekam Timing is below:-
- Abhishekam Timing of Early morning => 06:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- The afternoon Abhishekam Puja started from 1:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- The cost of admission to see the Abhishekam ceremony was Rs. 551/-
- Abhishekam tickets cannot be purchased online at this time. But soon will be available.
Grishneshwar Temple VIP Darshan Booking, Ticket Price
So, if you’re looking for VIP Ticket Booking for Grishneshwar Temple Special Darshan. Then let us tell you that tickets are only available through the offline counters. This special darshan is provided with Abhishekam and most special rituals. Just follow the simple steps below to get VIP Darshan Passes for Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Mandir;
- There is not any official website for the Online Booking of VIP Darshan at Grishneshwar Temple.
- All the Darshan at Grishneshar is completely free, if you want to make darshan directly Visit the Temple.
- The Temple is open from 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM. This time is increased in Sarva Month – 3:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- There is not any specific price for Darshan, but special darshan and VIP Darshan are paid.
- You have to book at the Temple for VIP Darshan. The Abhishekam Puja is also paid for devotees.
- So, they have to pay for the receipt of special Abhishekam at Grishneshwar Temple.
NOTE:- If you want to get the Grishneshwar Temple VIP Darshan Booking then, you should know that there is not any official website launched by the Temple for online booking. So, you can’t buy the Tickets online. All the darshan at the Grishneshwar Temple is free. But if you want to make a VIP darshan, then go to the offline ticket counters.