The Shani Shingnapur Temple is a famous Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shani a very significant God in the Hindu religion. God Shani is connected with the planet Saturn. The temple is located in the Ahmednagar district in the state of Maharashtra. So the ruling deity of this temple is ‘Swayambhu’ which means ‘self-evolved’ deity. Many pilgrims are visiting this temple for the Darshan of Lord Shani. Moreover, devotees can also perform Poojas, attend Aarti, and do Abhishek of God. Through this article, we have shared the Shani Shingnapur Temple Darshan Timings for Aarti, Abhishek, and Prasad.
About Shani Shingnapur Temple
This temple is also famous with the name of Shri Shaneshwar Devasthan Temple in India. The temple is located in the Shani Shignapu village, Maharashtra. People from Ahmednagar are just living 35 km away from this temple. This is purely dedicated to the Lord Shani, the Hindu god associated with the planet (graha) Saturn. The fact that every home in the village has only door frames instead of doors gives Shani Shingnapur Temple its significance and importance. In the community, no theft reports were made despite this.
They think that anyone who tries to steal will be punished by the deity Shani. The United Commercial Bank (UCO) also established the nation’s first “lockless” branch in the hamlet. Every day thousands of devotees visit this temple for the Darshan, Pooja, Aarti, and Abhishek of Lord Shani. You can see a huge rush of devotees in this temple on Saturday because Shani Thrayodashi and Saturday fall on ‘Amavasya’ which attracts many devotees. In this blog, you can check out the details like Shani Shingnapur Temple Abhishek Timings, Pooja, Darshan Timings along with Opening Time & Shani Shingnapur Temple Closing Time.
Shani Shingnapur Temple Darshan Timings
Most of the devotees especially visit the temple for the Darshan of Lord Shani. The timing of the Darshan will be mentioned below:-
|MON to SUN
|12:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Shani Shingnapuri Temple Aarti Timing
If you want to attend the Lord Shani Aarti in the temple of Shani Shingnapuri you can visit the temple at the given mentioned times:-
Shani Shingnapur Temple Prasad Timings
Shani Shingnapur Temple Pandit has also offered the shanidevs’s Prasad for devotees every day. You will get the Prashad on the given mentioned timings:-
|10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
|6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Shani Shingnapur Abhishek Timings
Many devotees visit this temple, especially to perform Abhishek at Shani Shingnapur Temple. If you also want to participate in the ritual at your convenience. Let’s check out the given mentioned Abhishek Timings:-
|Begins around 6:00 AM after the temple’s morning prayers
|Concludes around 8:00 PM before the temple’s evening prayers
NOTE: For Abhishek you need to pay a basic cost of INR 100 to INR 500.
Shani Shingnapur Temple Opening and Closing Time
Always remember dear readers, Opening and Closing timings might be different on the festival time.
Steps for Shani Shingnapur Darshan Online Booking
In this section, we have revealed the process of the e-Darshan online booking. You need to just follow my given mentioned steps only:-
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Shani Shingnapur Temple.
- On the homepage, you need to click on “Online Darshan Booking”.
- After that, you have to select the date of darshan.
- Kindly select the Total Members (Maximum 10 members per Darshan Booking).
- Now you have to pick up the time slot (Darshan is available 24 hours with a capacity of 200 devotees per hour).
- Then, you have to fill up the First Name, Last Name, Email ID, Contact No, State City, or Any one of the ID Proof types and enter the ID proof number.
- Kindly click on the Terms and Conditions and click on BOOK DARSHAN.
- You will be able to print/download the Darshan Token. You will be receiving the same in your email as well.
- All the devotees don’t need to pay any kind of amount for darshan. The Darshan is free for everyone.