- 1 Mehandipur Balaji Temple Online Booking
Shree Hanuman Ji is a prominent God in Hinduism. A temple of Hanuman Ji known as “Mahandipur Balaji Temple” is located in Dausa District, Rajasthan. Mahandipur Balaji temple is dedicated to Lord Hanuman. This place has important space for devotees of Hanuman ji. Balaji is a child Avatar named of lord Hanuman ji. There is an official website of Balaji Temple Dausa where you can get various services or bookings. You can book Chola, Arji and Sawamani Booking. If you have to know more about the Mehandipur Balaji Temple Booking process and ticket price then follow this article ahead.
Mehandipur Balaji Temple Online Booking
The history of the temple is almost 1000 years old and starts with a pure-hearted Mahant also known as Ghante wale baba. Lord Hanuman, Lord Bhairav, and Pret Raj appeared in his dream. He opened his eyes then he saw Lord Hanuman in front of him. Shri Hanuman Ji instructs him to serve. Then Mahant started to build a temple. Another story of this temple is said that images of Lord Hanuman and Pret Raj appeared from the Aravali Mountain. After seeing this miracle, devotees of Lord Hanuman made a table in the same locations.
There is beautiful architecture of Balaji temple which is inspired by traditional Rajput architecture. This temple can cure evil spirits. As we know Pret Raj is a king of Ghosts. Lord Hanuman and Lord Bhairav ward off black magic. Pandit of this temple gives a treatment of black magic. Pandits beat men or women as a part of treatment to ward off evil spirits. People are really affected by black magic and Balaji temple is the best place to deal with such things. Most people visit this place to get rid of evil spirits or other relevant activities. Pandits give remedies after the treatment to the patient. If you are planning to visit this temple then first check the important information of Mehandipur Balaji Temple Online Booking including the Ticket Price and Contact Number.
Procedure for Mehandipur Balaji Swami Temple Online Booking
Here, we will learn how we can book tickets online for Balaji Temple. You are requested to follow these steps;
- In the first place, you have to visit the official website of Mahandipur Balaji Temple or https://www.mahandipurbalaji.com/
- A new web homepage will open before you.
- On this page, many options are available. You just need to click on the “Booking” option.
- Then, a new page will open. Here are three services given –
- Chola Booking
- Sawamani Booking
- Arji Booking
- As per your choice select any one of three and click on it.
- On the next page, a price list, product name, and weight are mentioned.
- You need to check the option whatever you want.
- The price of the selected items will be mentioned in the Total Price Box.
- Then, click on the “Book Now” option.
- If you already have a username and user password then enter it.
- If you are already login then you will see payment methods. Otherwise, you have to register first.
- Pay the amount with the available payment methods.
- Ticket details and transaction details will be sent to your email ID.
Rajasthan Balaji Temple Ticket Type & Price
There are only three services that have been provided on the official website. The services are Chola booking, Arji booking and Sawamani booking. All the details related to these services have been mentioned below –
1) Balaji Sawamani Booking Ticket Price
2) Balaji Arji Booking Ticket Price
|Weight: 7.75 kg
|Weight: 7.75 kg
3) Chola Booking Ticket Price
|Balaji Ka Chola (Chandi ka work, chameli ka tel, shindoor etc. )
|Weight: 125 Gm
Contact Number @mahandipurbalaji.com
- ADDRESS:- Shiv Misthan Bhandar, shop number 6.B, Mehandipur Balaji Ram Mandir wali line
- Dist:- Dausa, Rajasthan
- PHONES No.:- (+91) 8559833140
- E-MAILS ID:- [email protected]