The Famous Temple of Tirumala’s name “Suprabhatam” is running the TDD Suprabhata Seva. This is the first and foremost pre-dawn seva conducted at the temple of Lord Venkateswara. As you know, the Lord Venkateswara Swamy most prominent God in the uprabatam Seva. If you really want to be part of this famous temple seva in the temple of lord Venkateswara. For this special activity, you need to check the exact Timings and tickets online for Tirumala Suprabhata Seva in Tirumala. Stay tuned with us for more info.
TTD Suprabhata Seva Darshan
This is very important for you “What is the Suprabhatm?”. Well in simple words, Suprabhatam is the only and first foremost pre-dawn sera performing in the Temple of Lord Venkateswara. This is a very ancient ritual followed by the Sayana Mandapam pandit in the sanctum sanctorum to wake up the Lord from his celestial sleep. In this seva devotees of the Lord only chant the Vedic hymns. Every morning, all the Acharyapurusha chant the hymns beginning with ‘Kausalya Supraja Rama Purva Sandhya Pravarthathe’ in front of the main deity at Bangaru Vakili.
On the other hand, a descendant of Tallapaka Annamacharya sings some songs penned by the great saint poet in praise of Lord Venkateswara at the first corridor of the sanctum at the same time. The TDD has also given a chance to attend this holy seva for people and you can also book the TTD Suprabhata Seva Darshan Tickets online at ttdevasthanams.ap.gov.in.
TTD Suprabhata Seva Darshan Tickets Availability
Before attending the TTD Suprabhata Seva, you should check the Ticket Availability as per schedule. We have provided the steps to check Suprabhatam Seva’s Token/ e-Pass Availability:-
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the TDD Suprabhata Seva.
- Now you will reach the web page of the site.
- Where you can see the Calendars of all Sevas.
- Now you can easily check out the Ticket Availability from the Date of Color.
- Green means – Ticket Available, and Red means – Ticket Fuls, Blue Mean – Ticket not released.
TTD Suprabhata Seva Tickets Price and Timings
You can also check out the Ticket Price and Darshan Timing for Suprabhata Seva in the Temple. Kindly check out the price and timing from the below section;
- Suprabata seva start every day at 3:00 A.M and ends at 3:30 A.M.
- The ticket cost for the Suprabata seva is Rs. 120/-.
Steps to Tirumala Suprabhatam Darshan Ticket Booking Online
After checking the Ticket Availability, you can also book the online Ticket for TTD Suprabhata Seva tickets. Kindly follow my given mentioned steps only:-
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the TTD online portal i.e. https://ttdevasthanams.ap.gov.in/.
- On the web homepage, you need to click on the “Seva Electric DIP” option.
- Then select the Seva Electric DIP from the drop-down.
- Now you must log in with your login details (Email ID and password).
- If you are first time on the portal, then you need to complete the registration first.
- Then, you have to just sign up with details along with E e-mail and mobile number.
- After that enter all the required details and upload the scanned documents which are required and click on continue.
- In the last just choose the available Sevas & Date of performing option.
- After the successful full payment for the Seva tickets, you will get a confirmation message to your registered mail and phone number.