Ayodhya Deepostsav 2024 is going to take place in October month. This festival has been celebrated by all the followers of Sanatan Dharma. As we know Deepostsav will be celebrated on 31 October 2024. On this special occasion, the Uttar Pradesh government starts a sacred journey to the Ayodhya Temple under the अयोध्या दीपोत्सव each year. Millions of people will take participate. In this article, we will share all the information related to Ayodhya Deepotsav 2024 Registration Online along with the Free E-Pass, and Important Dates. So, keep on reading this post ahead.
Ayodhya Deepotsav 2024 Registration
Let us tell you that Ayodhya Deepostsav has been organized by the Directorate of Tourism, Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Pur. Millions of Hindus participate and make this festival successful. The entire holy Ayodhya Deepotsav is illuminated with colorful lightning and lakhs of Diyas. In the previous year, almost 10 Lakh Diyas (दीया) were lit at Ram Ki Pairi which made a guineas world record.
Many artists participate and play the roles of Lord Ram, Lakshman, and Goddess Site. You will see a helicopter that is a symbol of Ravan’s Pushpak Viman. Saryu Bank is a symbol of Grand Aarti. If you’re interested in participating in अयोध्या दीपोत्सव this year then you should first register yourself on the official website to attend the show. In the below section, check the Ayodhya Deepotsav Online Registration to get the Free e-Passes.
Deepawali Ayodhya Deepotsav 2024 Free E-Pass – Overview
|Name of Festival
|Ayodhya Depostav 2024 (अयोध्या दीपोत्सव)
|At Shri Ram Mandir, Ayodhya
|Sri Ram Mandir Trust, Ayodhya/ Directorate of Tourism, Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Pur
|Date of The Event
|31 October and 01 November 2024
|Time of the Event
|By E-pass/ Online Registration
Many activities will be celebrated by the participants such as laser show, Shobha Yatra, Lamp Lighting, and Saryu Aarti
अयोध्या दीपोत्सव 2024 Date And Venue
This is a grand celebration and millions of people participate to watch it. You have to know the right root to reach out at the venue and date. This year, Deepawali will take place on 1st November according to the calendar and we are expecting the date of the Ayodhya Deepotsav on 31 October 2024. The official date has not been released yet. You can visit the official website which will be updated soon.
- Venue => Theri Bazar, Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh 224123
- Date => 31 October 2024 (Thursday)
How to Register for Ayodhya Deepostav 2024 Online?
If you want to enjoy the Deepawali Deepostav Festival in Ayodhya then you have to book your entry pass. There is an official website where interested people can book tickets. But you have to do the registration process for the entry pass. We have disclosed the process of Ayodhya Deepostava 2024 registration below;
- In the first place, you are supposed to click on the official link of the website or uptourism.gov.in
- A home page to the official website will open before you.
- Here, you have to click on the Login button.
- Now you can see the Ayodhya Deepostav Registration Link below the login page.
- Click on the registration page, and you will be redirected to the new page.
- Here, you have to provide some basic information such as name, email ID, phone number, gender, etc.
- Then, make a username and password and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now your registration process has been completed.
- Next, you can download your E-Pass for Ayodhya Deepotsav 2024.
Steps to Download E-Pass Deepostava Ayodhya Festival
We have completed the registration process. Now we have login credentials. Now we collect how to download the E-Pass online for Ayodhya Depawali;
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Tourism Organization.
- Now you have to click on the login button
- In the new tab, enter the username and password.
- Click on the Login button.
- After logging in, go to the E-Pass section.
- You will see an Ayodhya Deepostava E-Pass Token there.
- Click on the Generate E-Pass.
- Now you have to click on the download button.
- Print out this E-pass and show it at the entry gate.
This is the birthplace of Lord Shri Ram Chandra that’s why the temple is needed to be constructed. After many years of land dispute cases, Supreme Court judges decided in 2020 in favor of Ayodhya Temple. After the judgment, construction starts, and the first phase is completed.