As we all know, there are a total of 12 Jyotirlingas in India and Ujjain Mahakal is one of them. Mahakaleshwar Temple of the Ujjain is devoted to the Swayambhu Lingam according to Hindu mythology. Every day thousands of devotees visit this temple for the Darshan of Lord Shiva. In this temple, devotees can attend various types of Darshan and the most famous darshan is “Garbh Grah Darshan”. To attend this darshan very huge lines gathered on the Temple. This blog will help you to collect important details like Ujjain Mahakal Garbh Grah Darshan Booking Online along with the Ticket Price and Timings.
Ujjain Mahakal Garbh Grah Darshan
Mahakaleshwar Temple is one the most famous Hindu temples located on the side of the holy river Shipra. This Temple is purely dedicated to the Shiva in the lingam form is believed to be Swayambhu. All the devotees of Lord Shiva visit this temple to attend Bhasma Aarti and Garbh Garh Darshan. “Garbh Grah Darshan” is one of the most famous demanding rituals of the Ujjain Mahakal Temple. This arrangement allows the devotees to enter the sanctum sanctorum by the Sabha Mandap at the Silver Gate and exit it via the ramp leading to the Nandi Mandap after receiving darshan. Even in the past, this system used to be in place during the entire day.
Thousands of devotees can still receive darshan from the sanctum sanctorum each day because of this method. Common and distinguished, or VIP, devotees can wait in the same line to have the Lord Mahakal Darshan under this arrangement. In the next section, you can check out the Mahakal Garbh Grah Darshan Timings, Ticket Costs, and the online booking process. So keep scrolling down below.
Ujjain Mahakal Temple Garbh Grah Darshan Timings
There are many devotees confused about the Ujjain Mahakal Garbh Grah Drasham Timings. So we have provided the timings for Garbh Grah Darshan at Mahakaleshwar Temple in the below section:-
|Garbh Grah Drasham in the Morning
|6 am to 1 pm
|Garbh Grah Drasham in the Evening
|6 pm to 8 pm
NOTE: Kindly noted that, the timing of the Garbh Grah Darshan will change in the festival season. So you must have to check the timings from official website.
Mahakal Garbh Grah Darshan Ticket Price
The authorities of Ujjain Mahakal Temple have charged for the Garbh Grah Darshan from devotees. We have provided the ticket price in the below section:-
|Ticket Price (₹)
Important Note:- Tickets are available for purchase at the protocol office counter next to the Bada Ganesh Temple. We would like to inform you that there is a very long line here for tickets. So go to the counter as soon as possible.
Procedure for Mahakal Garbh Grah Darshan Booking Online
To avoid the rush at the Mahakal Temple for Garbh Grah Darshan many people want to book the Online Garbh Grah Darshan. Even devotees can simply visit the Temple Ticket Counter and purchase the tickets. Otherwise, if you want to book the Online Darshan then follow the mentioned steps only:-
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Ujjain Mahakal Temple.
- Now you will land on the homepage of the website.
- Here you must register the mobile number of the temple’s official website to book the Ujjain Mahakal Garbh Grah Darshan.
- On the web page, you need to click on the “Garbh Grah Darshan” option.
- After that, you can see the calendar where you need to select the date and time of darshan.
- When you have picked up the date and time then you have to just complete the payment process.
- Kindly pay the ticket charges through Net Banking with a debit card. When the payment is complete the payment process so your ticket has been booked.
Important Links for Mahakaleshwar Ujjain Darshan
- Mahakaleshwar Bhasma Aarti Booking & Charges
- Ayodhya Ram Mandir Darshan Booking, Timing
- Mahakaleshwar (Mahakal) Ujjain LIVE Darshan
- Kashi Vishwanath Darshan Ticket Booking Online
- Baidyanath Dham Darshan, Abhishekam Timings
- Guruvayur Temple Online Booking for Darshan
- Rameshwaram Temple Darshan Online Booking