A famous temple of Lord Sri Venkateshware is in the Tirupati district of Andra Pradesh. Many sacred and ritual activities have been performed by the Priest and the followers of the Sanatan Dharma. One of the ritual activities is Unjal Seva which has been performed in TTD Temple. This is a daily Seva for Mula Virat also known as Dolotsavam. Now will collect some information about the Unjal Seva TTD Timings, Ticket Prices, Booking Online, and other benefits of Sevas in 2024. For this, you have to read this article ahead.
Unjal Seva TTD Timings
This is a daily ritual that is performed daily in the temple in Addhala Meda or Mirror Hall. The idol for the Govidna and his wife Sridevi and Bhu Devi are seated on the Unjal In Aina Mahal. It must be placed (Mirror Hall) opposite the Ranganayaka Mandapam. It is celebrated by all the local people and virtual devotees. The entry area is full of lights and lamps to make it more traditional and energetic. The most important part of the Unjal Seva is chanting the Veda mantra to the accompaniment of the Musical instrument and Mangala Vadhyam.
After completing this previous ritual activity, all the devotees will be sent to the idol of Lord Venkateshwara Swami. Now devotees can see and pray there. You will get Laddu after completing this ritual from the Laddu Center. If you have purchased tickets then you will get 2 Laddus at Laddu distribution center. You will have to stand in a queue for the Darshan. So, you can get some other paid services.
Tirumala Unjal Seva Online Booking Process
Now we will see the online booking process of Unjal Seva. If you are to join this ritual then you need to go to the Official Website for booking. The following steps are;
- In the first place, you have to check whether the Seva ticket quota released or not. If the Sava ticket quota is released then you have to book immediately.
- The booking system is based on First-Cum-First serve. If you get late then you will not be able to get tickets.
- 4600 to 4800 tickets are released each day.
- You have to make an ID for the booking process.
- Only 2 tickets can be booked under a single ID.
- You have to submit your identity proof.
- Print out your tickets and show them at the entry gate.
- The time of the ticket booking is 10:00 AM.
Note:- At this time, some services are heavily demanding such as Kalyanotsavam tickets, Viseha Pooja, and Unjal Seva. Be alert to book tickets otherwise, you will miss the chance. Other services are not as much crowded as mentioned.
Unjal Seva Tirumala Ticket Price
You can book a maximum of 2 tickets with a single login ID. If you want to make another purchase of tickets then you have to log in with a different ID. Children below the age of 12 years are allowed without a ticket with their parents.
|Unjal Seva Ticket Cost
|Rs 200 per person
Timings of Unjal Seva Tirumala
So the ticket cost for Unjal Seva is Rs 200 per person. One can book 2 tickets using one login ID. Children under 12 years don’t need Seva tickets, it is free entry along with their parents. You have to enter Aina Mahal at 1:45 near Dwajasthambham. Seva will start at 1:30 PM and end by 2:30 PM.
TTD Seva Dress Code
- Men:- Dhoti or White Pancha with Shirt/ Kurta Pyjama
- Female:- Saree with Blouse/ Half Saree/ Churidar with Dupatta