Sree Udiyanoor Devi Temple is a famous shrine that was built in ancient times. Most temples in South India are designed with amazing styles. ശ്രീ ഉദിയന്നൂർ ദേവീക്ഷേത്രം is situated at Maruthumkuzhi in Thiruvananthapuram, District Kerala, India. This temple is worth watching on festival days like Medam (A Malayalam Month). A story behind Udiyanoor Devi Temple. If you are planning the visit this temple then we will help you with Udiyanoor Devi Online Booking, Auditorium, Ulsavam, and contact details.
About Udiyanoor Devi Temple “Story”
A Udiyanoor family is living in the Vattiyoorkonam and a Neelakandan devotee living there. Neelamkandan belongs to the Pallichandra family. To complete his education, Neelakandan shifted to Maruthankuzhi. In his dream, Goddess Shri Bhadrakali came to his dream and gave instructions to bring an idol lying in the flood rainy season. The same process was followed by the Neelakanda he visited the Killi River in the rainy season and jumped into the river to get an idol. But he and his idol disappeared. All the story had been told to Kesavapurathu Aasan and he came to the same place and committed to do pooja with red flowers.
After spending 7 days in worship he returned home and gave coconut, rice, and bananas as Nivedhyam to Devi. The mother of Nelankandan made Ada give to Devi. Later Ada becomes the most important Nivedhyam for devotees to offer Devi. After this, the idol was placed near the house. This place is known as Mudipura. Now the property around the temple has become the property of Devi.
Shree Udiyanoor Maruthumkunzhi Temple Auditorium
This is a Udiyanoor Temple Auditorium (a famous auditorium for celebrating various events). Here you can plan your wedding ceremonies. There is an online booking system for this auditorium and all the necessary information is mentioned on the booking site. The interior designer and infrastructure create a clean ambiance that gives you the most peaceful feeling. The hardworking team of staff is passionate about helping the customer. You can contact me if you are interested in booking this auditorium.
Steps For Udiyanoor Devi Temple Online Booking
In this section, we will inform you about the booking. Here, you will get all the points. The following points are;
- In the first step, You have to visit the official website of Udiyanoor Devi Temple i.e https://sreeudiyannoordevi.in/
- A home page of the website will appear before you.
- On this web page, you have to click on the “Online Pooja Booking” link.
- Now you will land on the next page, Here you can select the pooja type from the left side. Pooja types are-
- DURGA DEVI
- Now you can see the “Vazhipada List” on the right side. Select the list that you can get.
- Then, click on the Next button.
- After that, you have to mention the date and time.
- The total amount will appear below with the payment button.
- If you don’t have an account then make it first.
- Then, click on the payment button and you will get into the payment gateway.
- You need to make the payment via the available methods such as credit card, debit card, UPI, net banking, etc.
- All the information has been sent to your mobile number.
Contact Details @sreeudiyannoordevi.in
- Sree Udiyanoor Devi Temple (ശ്രീ ഉദിയന്നൂർ ദേവീക്ഷേത്രം)
- Address: Udiyanoor Rd, Maruthumkuzhi, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala – 695030
- Phone Number: 0471 236 2289, 0471 2361289
- E-Mail ID: [email protected]