Tirumala Tirupati Devasthana (TTD) has provided many types of online Darshan Booking. Now the TTD is offering the Seeghra Darshan Tickets Online Booking service for the devotees. The Meaning of the Seeghra Darshan is the special Entry Darshanam. Through this new implementation, devotees can book the online Darshan in advance. If you want to book the TTD Seeghra Darshan Tickets Online then follow this blog to the end and get the TTD Special Entry Darshan Passes.
TTD Special Entry Darshan
In this section, we have shared the basic information regarding the TTD Special Entry Darshan Ticket Online Booking. This a new service started by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) for the hassle-free and fast Darshan Seva of Lord Venkateshwara. Now Devotees who want to book the fast Darshan under the service of Seeghra Darshan Ticket. Now devotees can easily purchase tickets in advance online and tickets can be purchased on arrival at the Srinivasam complex.
The tickets will be issued in a different queue at the fourth counter at Vaikuntam Queue Complex – 1. Following the ticketing process, devotees are granted immediate access to Darshan. Tickets for the Seeghra Darshanam will be available every day during the designated times. At the time of special admission Darshanam, the online ticket holder must present the printed tickets and official identification. Make sure that Seeghra Darshanam is available online well in advance. The green signifies availability, the red one, full quota, the white, slot not released, and the blue, unreleased quota.
Procedure to Book the TTD Special Entry/ Seeghra Darshan Tickets Online
In this section, we have shared step-by-step guidance for booking the TTD Seeghra Darshan Tickets Online. Kindly follow my given mentioned steps to book your Seeghra Tickets Online:-
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the TTD.
- On the web homepage, you need to enter the mobile number, and then enter the captcha code you receive.
- Then click on the “Generate OTP”.
- After that, you need to click on the “Login” after entering the six-digit OTP sent to your mobile number.
- So a new page will be open before you, where you can see the calendar images, just select the dates you want to visit.
- Normally, the color-coded availability is shown in the calendar. Green means availability, red is for quota full, blue is for quota not released, white means slot not available, and yellow stands for filling fast.
- Please select the after the date is decided.
- Now, select from the drop-down menu the number of people and select the slot timings.
- Kindly write down the number of additional Laddus required. (Note: Cost per Laddu is Rs 50).
- If you want, you can also make Hundi Offerings. (Note: The offerings are receivable in Indian Rupee only).
- Now, click on continue after filling in all the information on the page.
- You must enter information like name, age, gender, photo ID proof, and ID card number on the following page. Now, tap on the “Continue” button.
Benefits of Seeghra Darshan
- In this Darshan, 2 Laddus will be provided for each ticket free of cost.
- If you want extra Laddus then TTD provides additional Laddu Tokens to the devotees in the Vaikuntam Queue Line and pays Rs. 25/- for each Laddu Token.