The Sahasra Deepalankara Seva is organized in the Temple for the Lord Balaji. As you know, the Tirumala Sri Venkateswara Swamy is a very famous temple for performing the daily Sevas and special poojas. There are many Hindu devotees who want to visit this temple to attend Sahasra Deepalankara Seva. Now you can easily book the Sahasra Deepalankara Seva Tickets Online Booking for Special Darshan and check out the Ticket Price for the same. Stay tuned with us for detailed information.
Sahasra Deepalankara Seva Tickets
Let’s start with the meaning of the Sahara Deepalankara, the word refers to light 1008 deepening and appeasing the lord to eradicate the darkness in human souls by showing the real path for devotion. Before sunset, the TTD Sahasra Deepalankarana Mandapam is ornamented and lord Malayappa along with his consorts Sridevi and Bhudevi are brought by a process. The Tirumala Sri Venkateshwara Swamy Temple is a very famous temple for the Hindu Devotees.
In this temple, every year daily Sevas and special poojas are celebrated. There are many attractive festive cheers conducted in the temple each second. In the early morning, many purohits and pundits gathered to perform the special Sahara Deepalankarana Seva for Lord Balaji. Now interested devotees can easily book the tickets are made seats in front of the divine cradle and special songs are sung live by the devotees who are appointed by TTD for the day. When the Sahasra Deepalankara Seva finished, each devotee got Laddus and Darshanam at the gate of Supadham Gate.
Sahasra Deepalankara Seva Special Darshan Booking – Overview
|Sahasra Deepalankara Seva Tickets Online Booking for Special Darshan
|Sahasra Deepalankara Seva
|Tirumala Sri Venkateswara Swamy
|Sahasra deepalankara seva darshan timings
|17:30 – 18:30 hrs
|Deepalankarana seva today live
|Sahasra deepalankara seva duration
|Seva Ticket Availability
Steps to Sahasra Deepalankara Seva Tickets Online Booking for Special Darshan
In this section, we have shared step-by-step guidance to book online Tickets for Sahasra Deepalankara Seva Special Darshan. Kindly follow my given mentioned steps only”
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the TTD i.e. www.ttdevasthanams.ap.gov.in
- Now for the Sahasra Deepalankarana Seva tickets online booking you must log in with your registered details.
- You are visiting the portal for the first time, then you need to complete the registration process first.
- After that, you need to select the Seva Availability option to know the dates when the Seva is open to reserve.
- Now choose the date and provide the number of tickets you are going to book. After confirming your selection proceed to payment.
- Then you need to provide details like Name, Age, ID proof number and Choose gender. You can also add the devotees from the saved master list which is already pre-loaded.
- Basically, the TTD allows 2 persons per login, and the cost of each ticket is 300 rupees.
- Then Pay with a credit card, Internet banking, or UPI or Debit cum ATM card online.
- When the payment process
- Once the transaction is successfully processed, the ticket is generated as a booking confirmation.
NOTE: Email and SMS alerts are sent to the devotees who are in the entered details. TTD does not include these tickets in the TTD Electronic Lucky Dip allotment every month.
Sahasra Deepalankara Seva Tickets Price
In order to attend to this great Sahasra Deepalankarana Seva in the temple you need to purchase an Entry Ticket. So you must visit the temple between 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm to attend the Sahasra Deepalankarana. The Sahasra Seva is performed every day by the Pandits. So the TDD has only allowed 125 Sahasra Deepalankara Seva Tickets for online booking every day. You can check out the Ticket Price from given mentioned table only:-
|Sahasra Deepalankarana Seva Ticket Cost
|Rs. 200 per person
|Sahasra Deepalankara Seva Special Darshan
|Rs. 300 per person