- 1 Thirunageswaram Rahu Temple Darshan
Thirunageswaram Rahu Temple also known as Arulmigu Naganatha Swamy is Hindu Temple in Tamil Nadu. This Temple is well known and most famous among the Hindu devotees of South India. Thirunageswaram Rahu Temple is also significant to the Hindu sect of Saivism as one of the temples associated with the nine planet elements, the Navagraha Stalas, specifically Rahu. Thousands of Lord Shiva and Parvati Bhakts visit this pilgrim for significant prayers. You want to know more about the Thirunageswaram Rahu Temple Darshan, Pooja, Abhishekam Timings, and online booking. Then, it would help if you read this article till the end.
Thirunageswaram Rahu Temple Darshan
Let us tell you that Thirunageswaram Rahu Temple is one of the significant temples for devotees of Lord Naganatha Swamy. This temple is located six kilometers east of Kumbakonam in Thanjavur District, Tirunageswaram, a village on the outskirts of Kumbakonam, a town in Tamil Nadu. The Thirunageswaram Rahu Temple is dedicated to the lord Naganatha Swamy (Shiva) & goddess Giri Gujambigai (Parvathi). People came here for the worshipping of deities Naganatha Swamy & Giri Gujambigai. People have a unique place in their hearts for the Temple. It is believed that this is the place where Lord Raaghu performed rituals to worship Lord Siva, hence the name Thirunageswaram.
In Thirunageswaram Rahu Temple Lord Naganatha Swamy is in the South- West corner of Sutrupraharam. Legends believe that Lord Raghu along with his two wives continuously worshipped Lord Naganathswamy and blessed all the devotees to overcome the difficulties in their life. All the devotees can book the Darshan Online by visiting the official website managed by the state government @tirunageswaramnaganathar.hrce.tn.gov.in. Here, we will share all the details such as Thirunageswaram Rahu Temple Darshan including Pooja, Abhishekam Timings & Online Booking. Just look at the below details.
Thirunageswaram Rahu Temple Darshan Timings
|Morning Darshan Timing
|06:00 AM- 01:00 PM
|Evening Darshan Timing
|04:00 PM- 09:00 PM
|01:00 PM- 04:00 PM
Thirunageswaram Rahu Temple Pooja Timing
|06:00 AM to 06:30 AM
|08:00 AM to 09:00 AM
|12:30 PM to 01:00 PM
|Sayaraksha Pooja (Evening)
|04:30 PM to 06:00 PM
|07:30 PM to 07:30 PM
|08:30 PM to 09:00 PM
Thirunageswaram Rahu Temple Abhishekam Timings
|06:00 AM- 10:oo AM
|MILK ABHISHEKAM (Special)
|Prasatham Kattalai Milk Abhishekam
|Raghu Abhishekam (Every Week)
|7.30 – 9.00 or 5:00 PM
|Swami Ambal Abhishekam
|06:00 AM- 01:00 PM
|Raghu Peyerchi Kattalai Abhishekam
|9.30- 10.30 or 5;30 PM
Procedure for Thirunageswaram Rahu Temple Darshan Online Booking
If you want to visit the Thirunageswaram Rahu Temple, you should book a darshan ticket offline & online in both modes. Here, we will provide the Thirunageswaram Rahu Temple Darshan Online Booking process. Just follow the below steps:-
- Visit the official Portal of the Thirunageswaram Rahu Temple, i.e. @tirunageswaramnaganathar.hrce.tn.gov.in/.
- A home page will appear on the screen. Here, you have to click on “Temple Booking Services”.
- A new interface will be open, here various Seva and Puja will appear on the screen.
- Click on the appropriate one, then click on the Seva, Puja, and Darshan.
- A new page will appear here select the date available slot will appear on the screen below.
- Just choose the suitable available slot. Only green colors are indicated for Availability.
- Then, you can reach out to the nest page, Here Devitee details will appear.
- Fill out the Form and enter the details carefully. These details are Name, contact details, location, etc.
- After that enter the captcha and click on the Submit button.
- Now, you have to pay the fee for booked services. Then, your e-ticket will be booked and available to download.
Thirunageswaram Rahu Temple Darshan Contact Details
|Arulmigu Naganatha Swamy Temple, Sivan Sannathi Street, Thirunageswaram, Thanjavur – 612204.