Now the Ram Mandir Ayodhya Darshan is open to the general public. Devotees can book the Darshan tickets on the official website @https://srjbtkshetra.org/. On the 22nd January 2024, the Pran Partishta Ceremony was organized, where PM Narendra Modi Inaugurated the Ram Mandir, and the first Puja- Archana & Aarti along with the Darshan of Ramlalla was performed at the Temple. It is the most sacred temple because it is made of the land of the birthplace of the Lord Ram.
So, people across the country and the world want to visit the Ram Lalla Temple. Due to the huge crowds and gatherings, management faced some difficulty. So New Guidelines 2024 for the Shree Ram Mandir Ayodhya Darshan have been released for the devotees. Here, we will discuss the Ram Mandir Ayodhya Darshan Guidelines 2024: Check Out the New Darshan Registration Rules and Aarti Timings. Let’s explore the details by reading this article to the end.
Ram Mandir Ayodhya Darshan Guidelines 2024
Let us tell you that the “Shree Ram Mandir” inauguration ceremony was successfully held on 22nd January 2024. People across India came to Ayodhya for the Darshan of Ramlalla. Nowadays, a huge crowd will appear on the Ayodhya Ram Mandir Darshan. People visit this temple to get the blessing of Lord Rama. Due to the difficulty of the crowd, the Ayodhya Development Ayouthrity & Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust made some changes to the Darshan of Ram Mandir Ayodhya.
As you all know, the recent Ram mandir of Ayodhya is a famous attraction for Hindu devotees and several people booked the online darshan and went to the temple. To manage the crowd, SRJTK Trust made some new guidelines and changes to the previous guidelines. If you decide to visit the Shree Ram Mandir in Ayodhya, you must read this guideline for the quick darshan of Lord Ram. In this post, we’re sharing with you the complete details about the Ram Mandir Ayodhya Darshan Registration Guidelines along with the New Darshan Rules & Aarti Timings. Stay tuned to the article for more details.
Shree Ram Mandir Darshan Registration Guidelines
Due to the heavy registration and booking of Darshan & Aarti, the SRJTK Trust has held the Ram Mandir Darshan Registration. There are some updates and guidelines regarding the Ram Mandir Ayodhya Darshan Registration for the people, which they have to follow. Look at the guidelines mentioned below:-
- Ayodhya Ram Mandir Registration is only done by the official website of the Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Teerth Kshetra, i.e. https://srjbtkshetra.org/.
- Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust does not authorize any agents for online bookings.
- Offline Darshan Tickets & passes are obtained at the ticket counter on the same day if the slot is available.
- Due to the huge crowd and Excessive Registration, Aarti and Darshan (passes) are canceled till 29-01-2024. Further updates will come soon.
- The quota for Darshan and Aarti Services is fully consumed. Please refer to the Latest Updates Section for the Upcoming Quota Release Date.
- Donation Correction Service will be available effective 23rd January 2024 Onwards.
- Devotees can make online donations towards the trust using the Donation Service, with Mobile/OTP authentication. Donors can view and download donation receipts in the Transaction History Section.
- For donations made through Direct Deposit into the trust bank account, donors can utilize the Donation Receipt Service, with a Mobile/OTP authentication process to raise donation receipt requests and download receipts instantly
- Donation Receipt Service does not apply to the NextGen Online Services System donations. The Receipt Service is also not applicable for the donations made during Mass Collection Drive/ Nidhi Samarpan Abhiyaan between 15th Jan 2021 and 31st March 2021.
- This Trust is now registered under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA), 2010. Hence, Donations from outside India are now acceptable.
- You need to bring the ID proof at the entrance of the temple for security purposes along with your pass. If you do have not your ID, you can able to go for the darshan of Ram Lalla.
- There is no separate pass required for the children below 10 years.
- Srjbtkshetra.org takes 24 hours to send the confirmation SMS or email. So, please check out the SMS and email for your Registration and Booking Confirmation.
Srjbtkshetra org Ayodhya Ram Mandir Entry Pass Online Registration
Here are the complete details about the Srjbtkshetra.org Ayodhya Ram Mandir Entry Pass Online Registration Process. Follow the steps below to book the entry pass:-
- Visit the official webiste of the Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Teerth Kshetra, i.e- https://srjbtkshetra.org/.
- A home page will open on your screen, Here you have to click on the “Aarti/ Darshan Booking” option.
- A new interface will be opened with a login panel. Here, you have to enter the Mobile Number and click on the get OTP.
- Then you can create the Profile Password. After that, you have to log in to the Official portal.
- After creatingpasswordd, click on theProfilel and icoen and go to your profiel dashboard.
- Here enter the complete devotee details along with address details.
- Then click on the save details. Your details will be saved.
- Now you can donate, and book Puja, Darshan, and other services provided by the Temple Trust.
- You just have to pay the charges and your tickets will be booked.
NOTE: Due to the excessive Darshan and Puja Booking, the Temple Trust holds on the Booking of Puja & Darshan of Ayodhya Ram Mandir till 29-01-2024. There is no slot available till 29-01-2024. But, after that, it will reopen. Check out the update at the official webiste of Ayodhya Ram Mandir. You can also stay connected with @www.darshanbooking.in for more latest and recent updates regarding Ayodhya Ram Mandir Darshan. Thank You!
Ayodhya Ram Mandir Darshan Rules & Aarti Timings
|Temple Open at
|Darshan Timings Morning
|7.00 AM to 11.30 AM
|Darshan Timings Evening
|02:00 PM to 07:00 PM
|Jagaran/ Shringar Aarti – 06:30 AM
|Bhog Aarti – 12 Noon
|Sandhya Aarti – 07:30 PM
|Temple Close at
- Shree Ram Mandir Ayodhya Darshan Booking & Timing
- 26 January Republic Day Parade Ticket Booking Price
- Khadi Organic Ram Mandir Free Prasad is Real or Fake
- Top 5 Famous Temples in Ayodhya and Aarti Timings
- Ayodhya Dham Junction Railway Station Time-Table
- Hanuman Garhi Ayodhya Darshan Timings, Aarti Time