Vrindavan is the land of Lord Krishna and the most holy place for Hindu people and it has huge religious importance. This place has become the center of attraction for devotees including foreign visitors. There are many other temples such as Radha Damodar Temple, Radharaman Temple, Banke Bihari Mandir, Madan Mohan Temple, Sri Ranganatha Temple, etc. With the initiative of Jagadguru Kripalu Maharaj, a temple was built for devotees in 2012. It is a huge temple with a 50-acre surface area. All the Hindu festivals are celebrated with rituals and devotees come from different corners of India. Now we will know Prem Mandir Vrindavan Darshan Booking Online including Aarti, Fountain Show Timings, etc.
Prem Mandir Vrindavan Darshan
Let us tell you that Prem Mandir is a beautiful example of temple architecture that will amaze you. If you are planning to visit this temple then you should know about the timings. You have to reach out on time for Darshan as well as for Aarti. There is a show called Foutain show where you can see light and water with the musical mountains. If you are going to Vrindavan Prem Mandir then must watch the water show. The whole temple is made of Italian marble. The height of the temple is 125 feet, its length is 122 and the width is 115 feet. This temple is dedicated to Radhakrishna and Sitaram.
A beautiful statue of Radhakrishan is placed on the ground floor and the Sitaram statue on first place as a Vigraha idol. The artwork and pictures of devotees who perform bhajan and kirtans are placed on the wall. You can purchase Pooja items for the Puja and also perform Aarti at a reasonable price. There are easy ways to reach out at the location. If you are planning to visit then must note down all the important details.
Mathura Prem Mandir Darshan Timings & Aarti TimeTable
|Pream Mandir Darshan & Aarti Details
|1) Morning Time Table
|Aarti and Parikrama
|Bhog and Door Close
|Darshan and Aarti
|Shayan Aarti and Door Close
|2) Evening Time Table
|Aarti and Darshan
|Shayan Aarti and Door Close
|Digital Musical Fountain Timings
|19:30 to 20:00
Prem Mandir Fountain Show Timings
This is the most famous show where you feel your spirituality with Bhajans and Kirtans at the same time as the fountain show. This is the time of the show. It can be different in the summer and winter seasons. It may differ by 20 to 30 minutes.
- 7:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- 7:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Vrindavan Prem Mandir Booking Accommodation Online
If you want to visit for darshan for more than 2 days with your family then you should book accommodation. Here, we have given you a list of the best hotels with reasonable prices. These hotels are suggested by the Vrindavan authority. The following points will help you to Book Accommodation.
- In the first step, you have to book the Vrindvan official site or http://www.vrindavandham.com
- A home page will open before you.
- Now, you have to click on the option of hotels.
- A new page will open with all the authentic hotels near Prem Mandir –
- Shubham Holidays
- Hotel Shubham
- Hotel Basera
- Hotel Vrindavan Garden
- Now you need to select as per your preference and click on the “Book Now” button.
- On the next page, you will get the details about the hotels like Double rooms, Tripple rooms, or family rooms with the information.
- Scroll down and you have to enter some information. The following information is –
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Check Out
- After that, click on the submit button.
- Now you will reach to the payment page,
- Here, make your payment with the available options.
- Your reservation details will be sent to your email address.
- Now you have to reach on time.