The Madurai Meenakshi Temple is a historic place for Hindus. It is located in the city of Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India. This temple is dedicated to Meenakshi a form of Devi Shaki. It is an ancient temple in the city of Madurai. Madurai Meenakshi temple was built by the Pandyan emperor in 1190 CE – 1205 CE. It is the most visited place in India. Every year many people come to this temple for darshan. This temple has beautiful artwork on the wall. It is completely made up of the Dravidian style. In this temple Lord Shiva and Devi Parvathi in the name of Meenakshi and Lord Sundaresware.
Madurai Meenakshi Temple Darshan
As we know Madurai Meenakshi temple is a very famous and most crowded temple in India. Many people want online darshan tickets. In this article, we are talking about how to book online tickets from a website and how much the cost of a darshan ticket is. The temple is made up of legendary architecture and it is one of the best architecture of India. That‘s why many foreign visitors come to India to see this architecture.
This temple will be open from morning 6:00 AM to 12:30 PM and in the evening from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Here is everything about Madurai Meenakshi Temple Darshan ticket prices along with the Online Booking Process for VIP Darshan.
Arulmigu Meenakshi Sundaraswarar Temple Ticket Price
- The Darshan ticket price for Meenakshi Temple is just 50 rupees per person.
- From one ticket only one person can enter in temple.
- All foreign visitors have to pay 50 rupees to enter the temple.
- For a normal darshan, you can pay 50 rupees but if you want a special darshan you have to pay 100 rupees per person each.
- There are three forms of darshan tickets and it is available at different price Rs. 20, Rs. 50, Rs. 100.
- People can choose their darshan price for the best darshan in Meenakshi temple.
- The temple is crowded in the morning and devotees can have a peaceful darshan of Shri Devi Meenakshi for 10 to 15 minutes.
Madurai Meenakshi Temple Online Booking for VIP Darshan
The devotees can book the darshan ticket at the Madurai Meenakshi Temple through this website which one given below;
- Darshan ticket book link => www.maduraimeenakshi.hrce.tn.gov.in
- Click on the link given above.
- Select ‘Darshan, Seva, or Pooja’ to be performed at the temple.
- Then select the timing and the date of Darshan.
- Fill in all your details Name, Moblie number, Address, and other details
- Then submit your all details
- Fill in your payment details.
- Complete your payment through Netbanking, UPI, Debit card, or Credit card, and book the darshan ticket.
- After a successful ticket booking, you get an SMS on your Moblie number.
- Don’t forget to print the ticket because you have to carry a printed copy of the ticket to the darshan along with your ID card.
Procedure for Madurai Meenakshi Temple Abhishekam Online Booking
- As always go to the official website of Madurai temple or directly Click Here
- A new web page will open and scroll down. Now click on the “Abhishekam”.
- Then you need to schedule the Abhishekam.
- You can not move to the next step, you have to select the date and time. You can schedule your booking for the next 3 months.
- A list of different Abhishekam is mentioned. You have to pick up anyone from Maha Abhishekam, the Rudra Abhishekam, and the Navagraha Abhishekam.
- Now you need to make the payment process.
- Receipt of the booking will be sent to your email address.
- Print out that script and carry this to the temple.