Bhadrakali Temple Warangal is one of the oldest temples of “ഭദ്രകാളി”. It is the most famous and well-known temple of Goddess Bhadrkali. This temple is situated on a hilltop between the two cities of Hanamkonda and Warangal of Telangana State in India. Millions of people came here to perform prayers in front of the deity Bhdrkali. It is a modest land, which spreads the colors of spirituality among the devotees. Here, we are going to discuss the Bhadrakali Temple Warangal Darshan Online Booking and Puja/ Aarti Timing through this post.
Bhadrakali Temple Warangal Darshan
Let us tell you that Bhadrkali Temple is one of the ancient temples of Deity Bhardkali, which is located in the Warangal District of Telangana. As we all know the Chalukya dynasty created many temples in India, during their ruling period. It is believed that this temple was built in 625 A.D. by King Pulakeshin II of the Chalukya dynasty to commemorate his victory over the Vengi region of Andhra Desham, as per the writings on the temple wall.
A large number of devotees came here every day. They believed in the power of the Deity Bhadrkali. If you people want to visit and make darshan at the Bhadrakali Temple Warangal, then you can book Online/ Offline Tickets. The temple trust launched an online portal for the devotees to ease the booking procedure for tickets. So, read this post for more details.
Procedure for Bhadrakali Temple Darshan Online Booking
If you want to make Dasrhan/ Puja/ Aarti at the Bhadrakali Temple, then you can book tickets Offline and Online in both modes. For the offline, you can book puja at the വാറങ്കൽ ഭദ്രകാളി ക്ഷേത്രം entrance.
If you want to Bhadrkali Temple Warangal Darshan Online Booking, you should follow the below process:-
- Visit the official website of the Bhadrkali Temple, i.e. @https://www.maabhadrakalishaktipeeth.com/
- A homepage will open on your screen, you have to click on the Online Puja Booking tab under the menu bar.
- A new interface will be open on your screen, just select the date and time slot.
- Then, enter the Full Name, Email, Phone & Aadhar No.
- Now, choose the Total Members for the Visit. Then, click on the Book button.
- You will be reaching out on the next page. Here proceed to the essential procedure and the Puja fees.
- Then, your Puja Booking is done, and you can download your tickets.
Bhadrakali Temple Warangal Temple Timings
If you want to play visit the Bhadrakali Temple and perform prayer in front of him, then you should look at the below description. Here, we will provide the Bhdrakali Temple Warangal Darshna Puja & Aarti timing. Just look at below:-
- 1 March to 15 November => 5:30 am to 8:00 pm
- 16 November to 28 February => 6 am to 7:00 pm
- On Saturday & during Navratras => The Temple will remain open till 8:30 pm (*Temple is open all days).
Bhadrakali Temple Warangal Puja & Aarti Timing
|Darshna/ Puja/ Aarti
|7.00 am to 1.00 pm
|4.00 pm to 9.00 pm
Bhadrakali Temple Warangal Darshan Contact Details
|Shaktipeeth Shri Devikoop Bhadrakali Mandir, Jhansa Road, Kurukshetra, Haryana (India) – 136118