Yadagirigutta Temple is the most famous temple for the Hindu Devotees located in the state of Telangana. The Temple is dedicated to the Lord Narasimha Swamy. Every day, a huge rush climbs the hill lock near Yadadri town for the Darshan of Yadadri Temple. Even, the government of Telangana has taken care of temple development & progress. Devotees can also book the Online VIP Darshan very easily. The VIP Darshan of the Yadagirigutta Temple is available on the budget at full cost. Kindly read this post further to know more about the special darshan ticket price and booking process.
About Yadagirigutta Temple
This temple is also famous with the name of the “Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple” located on the hillock in Yadagirigutta of Yadadri Bhuvanagiri district of the Indian state of Telangana. Yadadri or Yadagirigutta temple is purely dedicated to the Lord Narasimha who is the incarnation of Lord Vishnu. In Telangana, this temple is also known as the ancient Hindu temple and every day thousands of devotees visit the Yadagirigutta temple for the Darshan of Lord Vishnu. The Door of the temple opens every day between morning 4:00 AM to night 9:45 PM.
Lord Narasimha bestowed darshan to devotees at Yadagirigutta Temple in three different forms: Jwala Narasimha, Gandabheranda Narasimha, and Yogananda Narasimha. This is the temple’s significance and importance. Thousands of worshippers visit Yadagirigutta Temple every day to have the holy darshan of Lord Narasimha. Several well-known celebrations are held in the Yadagirigutta Temple in Cheranalloor, including the Ashtam Rohini festival, Karthika Vaaram, Thiruvaathira Thalapoli, Thrikkaarthika, and Navarathri Mahotsavam.
The Nada shutters in the afternoon and reopens for darshan, same as other temples. The best thing about this temple, devotees can easily book the Online Darshan & VIP Darshan. Through this blog, you will easily get details like Yadagirigutta Temple Online Booking for Special Darshan, VIP Tickets Price, and other details related to the temple.
Yadagirigutta Temple Special Darshan Tickets Price 2023
In the state of Telangana, a very famous temple whose name is Yadadri provides the service of the break darshan for devotees twice a day daily. For booking the Special Darshan Ticket for the Yadagirigutta Temple devotees pay some cost. You can check out the VIP Tickets Price in the below table:-
|VIP break darshan ticket Price
|300 per person
NOTE: Every day, the temple would release 200 tickets in total.Devotees with a break darshan ticket may enter Rajagopuram from the north side.
Yadagirigutta Temple Special Darshan Tickets Online Booking
- Additionally, the Yadagirigutta Temple has started offering pilgrims VIP Darshan. The Yadagirigutta Temple’s VIP Darshan hours are 09.00 AM–10.00 AM and 04.00 PM–5.00 PM every day.
- Another name for the VIP Darshan is the Break Darshan. The pilgrims have two options for making bookings. So devotees can book the VIP Darshan at the Temple directly. They can also do the online booking for the VIP Darshan.
- The cost of a VIP Darshan ticket is Rs. 300 per person. For the VIP darshan, pilgrims can approach the temple office directly.
- Additionally, pilgrims can reserve a VIP Darshan online at the official Yadadri Temple website.
- For the Darshan, pilgrims who fall under the VVIP Category may visit the temple administration. In this instance, the travelers might obtain the more organized.
Procedure for Yadagirigutta Temple Kalyanam tickets online booking
To book the Yadagirgutta Temple Kalyana Darshan Ticket online, you have to just follow my given mentioned steps only:-
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Yadgir Temple.
- The homepage of the Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Devasthanam website will be open before you.
- On this web page, you need to click on the “Online Ticket Booking Option”.
- After that, you have to fill up the required information like the Devotee’s Name, Age, Mobile Number, etc.
- Then you have to select the Date and time of the Darshan.
- Now, you need to complete the payment process in case the portal asks you.
- Finally, your e-Darshan ticket will be sent to your mobile number.
Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple VIP Darshan Online Booking
- The VIP Darshan is also known as the Break Darshan. Only at the temple are pilgrims able to make arrangements for the Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple VIP Darshan.
- Each person pays Rs. 300 for a VIP Darshan ticket. By traveling directly to the temple office, pilgrims can have the VIP darshan. Via the Yadadri Temple’s official website i.e. https://yadagiriguttasrilakshminarasimhaswamy.org/
- Pilgrims may also make reservations for the VIP Darshan.
- To receive the Darshan, pilgrims who fall under the VVIP category should go to the temple office.
- In this instance, pilgrims can receive the more efficiently run Darshan at the temple. Without using the Internet, pilgrims can visit the Yadagirigutta temple and purchase a VIP Darshan ticket there.