Akshardham Temple (अक्षरधाम मन्दिर) is one of the famous tourist attractions in Delhi. Every day, thousands of people visit this temple to explore many beautiful activities like the Sahaj Anand Water Show and Exhibitions. If you are also planning to visit the Akshardham Temple in Delhi then this post is beneficial for you. Here you will get the details like Akshardham Temple Online Ticket Booking & Price for Sahaj Anand Water Show. So stay tuned with us for the detailed information.
About Akshardham Temple Delhi
In the state of Delhi, there are many beautiful temples and the most popular Temple is “Swaminarayan Akshardham New Delhi”. This temple is one of the greatest and most attractive Hindu temples in Delhi that attracts lakhs of tourists. There are many outdoor visits to Delhi, especially for exploring the Akshardham Temple. The Temple is located on the sets of the Yamuna River, it upsurges the loveliness of the temple. This temple is also famous with the name of “स्वामीनारायण अक्षरधाम मंदिर”.
So, Akshardham Temple was inaugurated to the public in the year 2005 and initiated by the great Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam. The Time of Between October to January is the best time to visit these beautiful shrines. It honors Lord Swaminarayan and has exquisite architecture, landscaping, and exhibits. The shrine is a great site to snap photos and offers information about Hindu culture and heritage. It is well-known for having a giant screen theatre and for being a spiritual and cultural campus. Moreover, you can also enjoy the Sahaj Anand Water Show in this temple. Here check the Online Ticket Booking and Price for the Akshardham Water Show.
Akshardham Temple Ticket Price 2023
The cost of a Ticket to Akshardham Temple varies based on the kind of ticket and the visitor’s age. In the below section, we have shared all kinds of Ticket prices according to the age price:-
|For Adults (Ages 12-64)
|For Senior Citizens (Ages 65 and above)
|For Children (Ages 4-11)
|*Tickets are free for children under 4 years of age
Akshardham Exhibition Ticket Online Booking
All interested people can easily book the Akshardham Temple Exhibition Ticket Online on the Official website. Well, here you will get the Akshardham Temple Exhibition Timings:-
|Tickets Counters Closing Timings
|Exhibition Ticket for Adults
|For Senior Citizens (Age 60+)
|For Children (Age 4 – 11)
|For Children (Below Age 4)
|Sahajanand Darshan Duration
|Sanskruti Darshan Duration
|10:00 to 20:00
Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple Ticket Price Online Booking
In this section, we have shared the step-by-step guidance to book the online Ticket for the Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple. Kindly follow the given mentioned steps only:-
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Akshardham Temple Delhi.
- On the web homepage, you need to click on “Ticket Booking Online”.
- After that, you have to provide the visitor details like Name, Age, Mobile Number, etc.
- Then you’ll need to select the date and time of your visit and the number of tickets you want to purchase.
- You can make the payment using a debit/credit card or net banking.
- Once your payment is successful, you’ll receive a confirmation email with your e-ticket.
- You’ll need to carry a printout of your e-ticket along with a valid ID proof to enter the temple complex.
Procedure for Akshardham Water Show Ticket Booking Online
If you want to enjoy the Sahaj Water Show in the Akshardham Temple, then you must have booked an online ticket for it. Here you can check the process of Akshardham Water Show Ticket Booking:-
- Go to the official website of the Akshardham Delhi.
- The homepage of the website will be open before you.
- Here you need to click on the tab “Water Show Ticket Booking”.
- After that, you have to pick up the date and time of your visit.
- You must select the number of vouchers you want to buy.
- Then, you have to complete the payment process by using a credit or debit card.
- Once your compensation is productive, you will get an approval email with your e-ticket.
- You must carry a printout of your e-ticket lengthways with legal ID proof to enter the shrine compound.