Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple is the most famous pilgrimage place for the Hindu devotees who worshipped Lord Shiva. This is a very historical Hindu Mandir located in the Nasik district of Maharashtra. The holy temple is dedicated to the Lord Shiva and is identified as one of the divine 12 Jyotirlinga. Moreover, the holy river Godavari also originates near Trimbak. Trimbakeshwar Temple is a main attraction of Hindu devotees and thousands of devotees visit this temple every day. All the devotees can make the Trimbakeshwar Temple Online Booking for special darshan, and purchase VIP tickets for the same.
Trimbakeshwar Temple Darshan
This temple is also famous with the name of the “Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple” situated in Maharashtra. The temple is dedicated to the Hindu God Shiva and is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga located in India. The exact location of this temple is Trimbak, in the Nasik district of Maharashtra. Even devotees can reach the temple very easily from the Nashik Railway Station to Trimbakeshwar Temple. Moreover, devotees who visit the temple can also do the open darshan of the holy River Godavari.
Every day thousands of devotees visit the Trimbakeshwar Temple because they get the significance of त्र्यंबकेश्वर शिव मंदिर is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas and also Kusavarta, a kunda (sacred pond) in the temple premises is the source of the Godavari River, the longest river in peninsular India. In this article, you will get details like Trimbakeshwar Temple Darshan Online Ticket Booking along with the Entry Fees, VIP Ticket Prices, and the official website.
Procedure for Trimbakeshwar Temple Darshan Online Booking
Many devotees want to book the Online Darshan for the Trimbakeshwar Temple. If you want to book the VIP Darshan Booking online follow my mentioned steps only:-
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Trimbakeshwar Temple.
- The homepage of the website will be open before you.
- On this web page, you need to click on “Darshan Booking Online” or “VIP Darshan Booking”.
- After that, you have to fill up the required information like the Devotee’s Name, Age, Address, Mobile number, etc.
- Then you have to select the date and time of the Darshan.
- If you have booked the VIP Darshan you need to pay some amount.
- After the payment, your Darshan Ticket has been booked.
Trimbakeshwar Temple Official Website
- Devotees who want to access the online services for the Trimbakeshwar Temple need to official website. The official website of the Trimbakeshwar Temple is www.purohitsangh.org.
- This website is officially handled by the Purohit Sangh, which is a group of Purohit Sangh Guruji. Each Guruji has been registered and certified with registration number Y203-215.
- The Trimbakeshwar Temple trust is also managed by the Purohit Sangh Guruji members because they all are Tamrapatra Dhari means they have a legal birthright to perform various puja in the Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple.
- On this official website, you can book the book Puja/ online Pandit in just one click.
Trimbakeshwar Temple VIP Ticket and Entry Fees
Devotees at Trimbakeshwar Temple can enjoy a unique darshan of the god with the least amount of waiting time by using the VIP Darshan Pass. Access to a separate line for a speedier and more comfortable darshan experience is made possible by the pass. It is especially helpful for older people, families with small children, and anybody else who might find it difficult to stand in a queue for extended periods.
- VIP Darshan pass will cost you Rs. 200.
- The Entry Fees of the Trimbakeshwar Temple are free of Cost.