Thiruvairanikulam Darshan is offered by the Thiruvairanikulam Temple, which is one of the prominent temples of South India. തിരുവൈരാണികുളം മഹാദേവ ക്ഷേത്രം is located in the Thekkumbhagom, Kerala state of India. This Temple is dedicated to the Lord Mahadeva (Thiruvairanikulam). Millions of people every year appear in this place. It is one of the most visited Shiva temples. This article is useful for those, who want to book online Thiruvairanikulam Darshan. In this post. we will cover all the details about the Thiruvairanikulam Darshan Online Booking 2024 along with the Entry Passes and Temple Opening Date.
Thiruvairanikulam Darshan Online Booking 2024
As you all know, “Thiruvairanikulam Mahadeva Temple” is one of the most famous & well-known temples in South India. This temple is dedicated to lord Shiva and Goddeee Parvathi. It is situated in Vellarappally near Kalady of Ernakulam district, in the state of Kerala. Kalady is renowned as the birthplace of the great Adisankara, a Hindu Philosopher who advocated the treatise of Advaitha Vedanta. The interesting thing about the temple is that the lord Shiva idol and Parvati idol are opposite of each other.
However, the chief deity of the temple is Lord Shiva, who sits facing the east while the Goddess Parvathy faces the west. It is believed that Lord Shiva and Parvathy who resides in the temple grant the boon of marriage to their devotees. This temple is only open 12 days a year. The temple is only open on the occasion of Nadathurappu Mahotsavam. So, you people can easily watch out for the complete. So, here you will know about the Thiruvairanikulam Mahadeva Temple Opening Date of 2024 and many more.
Thiruvairanikulam Mahadev Darshan Entry Passes 2024
Let us tell you that, to make a darshan at the Thiruvainikulam Mahadev Darshan, you have to obtain the Entry passes. The entry passes are free. Firstly, all the devotees have to register on the virtual queue portal and book the virtual queue. Then, every individual has to verify their registration & booking. Upon booking, the individual’s ID used for the virtual queue booking must be submitted for verification at the Virtual Queue Verification Counter. After obtaining the darshan pass, devotees can enter the temple gopuram.
Therefore, this can be done by presenting a printout of the booking confirmation page or by verifying the virtual queue pass at the temple parking grounds. Thiruvainikulam darshan through the virtual queue is exclusively available for individuals possessing a pass obtained from the verification counter. All the devotees can acquire their passes from the verification counter only half an hour before the booked time slot, and devotees are expected to adhere strictly to the schedule.
Steps for Thiruvairanikkulam Temple Virtual Queue Booking Online
To make a darshan at the Thiruvairanikulam Mahadev, you have to book at the Thiruvairanikulam Temple Virtual Queue Booking Online. You have to register on the official site and book an online darshan;
- Visit the official portal of the Thiruvairanikulam Temple via link- https://www.thiruvairanikkulamtemple.org/.
- A home page will open on your screen, click on Virtual Queue on the home page.
- A new interface will open, and here you will see two options, The first is registration and the second is Login.
- After that, you have to first register, and enter all the required details like Name, Mobile no, ID Proof, Address, and many more.
- Then you have to set your ID and password. Create it and log in to your account.
- Now you will reach out to the Dashboard site, then just click on the virtual queue.
- Next, you will be redirected to the new page, and all the available dates will be shown. Just click on it.
- After that, your slots will be available. Just choose the appropriate slots and so on.
- Then you have to select the total number of the devotees and enter the details of the devotees.
- After that, you have to click on the submit button, your PDF will be downloaded, and the tracing ID will be sown.
- Now, you can add, manage, and cancel devotees on the portal. You just have to submit the virtual queue booking form at the verification counter of the temple.
- After the verification, you will be allotted entry passes for the Thiruvairanikulam Darshan.
Thiruvairanikulam Temple Opening Date
As we have mentioned above “Thiruvairanikulam Temple” is mainly dedicated to the Lord Shiva but famous for the shrine of Goddess Parvathi. The important thing about the temple is the Opening duration. This temple is only open for 12 days a year. In the years 2023 -24, the temple was only open from December 26, 2023, to January 6, 2024. It was opened during the Nadathurappu Mahotsavam festival, which is a famous festival celebrated in South India.
Goddess Parvati shrine is open for 12 days from Thiruvathira Nakshatra in Dhanu Masam as per Malayalam Calendar followed in Kerala. Many people are now searching for the opening date of the temple in 2024. So, the temple was again open in Thiruvathira Nakshatra in Dhanu Masam as per the Malayalam Calendar, which is mainly kept from December to January.
Thiruvairanikulam Temple Darshan Timings
|4.30 AM To 11:00 AM
|5:00 PM to 7:30 PM