- 1 About Sabarimala Temple
In the state of Kerala, there are many ancient Hindu temples famous for the Sanatani Devotees. One of the most famous temples of the Kerala state is Sabarimala Sree Ayyappa Temple. This is the most ancient and revered Sastha temple in the country. The Sabrimala Temple is located in the Western Ghat mountain ranges of Pathanamthitta district in Kerala. As you know the Sabarimala is one of the prominent shrines of southern India. Every day thousands of devotees visit this temple for the darshan of God. In this blog, we have shared the details about Sabarimala Temple Darshan Timings for Neyyabhishekam, Sevas, and Pooja. Devotees can also check the available dates for Sabarimala Ayyappa Swamy Darshan.
About Sabarimala Temple
This temple is also famous with the name of the “Sabarimala Sree Ayyappa Temple” located on the hilltop almost 4133 feet above sea level named as Sabarimala. The Sabarimala Temple is purely dedicated to the Lord Ayyappa. The Door of the temple opens at 03:00 AM to 1:00 PM to 15:00 to 23:00 in the evening for the Darshan of God. Devotees can face heavy rush in the temple because of temple will remain open for almost 127 days a year. A location close to the temple known as Vavaru Nada, the pinnacle of religious harmony, is devoted to Vavar, a close friend of Lord Ayyappa, and is east of Sannidhanam, the abode of Lord Ayyappa.
This temple’s year-round closure is just another distinctive feature. Only on the days of Mandalapooja, Makaravilakku, and Vishu, as well as on the first day of each Malayalam month, is it open for worship. If you are going to visit this temple for the first time, you must have grabbed the information about Sabarimala Temple Darshan Timings for Neyyabhishekam, Sevas, Pooja, Available Dates, etc. Also, check the open and close timing of the Sabarimala temple for the hassle-free darshan.
Sabarimala Temple Darshan Timings
|Temple Opening Time
|Morning Darshan Timings
|03:00 AM to 1:00 PM
|Temple Break Timings
|13:00 to 15:00
|Evening Darshan Timings
|15:00 to 23:00
|Temple Closing Time
Sabarimala Sree Ayyappa Temple Pooja Timings
|Opening of Sanctum Sanctorum
|03:30 AM to 07:00 AM
|08:30 AM to 11:00 AM
|Neyyabhishekam Using Neyyi deposited in Neythoni
|The temple will be Closed
|7:00 PM to 9:30 PM
|9:30 PM Onwards
Sabarimala Temple Darshan Timings for Neyyabhishekam
Neyyabhishekam is the most famous ritual performed in the Sabarimala Temple and most of the devotees visit this temple especially to perform the Neyyabhishekam. You can check the Neyyabhishekam timings, and cost here:-
|Timings of Neyyabhishekam
|4:00 am – 1:00 pm (This abhisheka will be performed daily during temple opening dates)
Sabarimala Online Booking for Special Darshan
Many devotees want to book the Special Darshan for the Sabarimala Temple. Because during the festival days, this temple has huge devotees crowds. Well, you can also book the special Darshan for the Sabarimala Temple by visiting the official website. You have to just visit the website of the temple @sabarimalaonline.org. On the web homepage, you have to click on “Special Darshan Booking”. Then you need to select the Date and time of the Darshan. Kindly pay the amount of Special Darshan. You will receive the e-darshan ticket on your registered number.
Sabarimala Virtual que Booking available date 2023
In this section, you can check out the step-by-step procedure for the Sabarimala Virtual Q booking 2023-2024 availability. Just follow the given mentioned steps only:-
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Sabarimala Temple.
- The homepage of the website will be open before you.
- On the web homepage, you need to enter your login credentials.
- After that, select the virtual Q option to open a new page.
- Then, you have to select the date you wish to visit from the calendar.
- However, the dates indicated in green are available, while the red colored dates are already booked.
- Select from the green date and choose a time slot to continue.
- Login to the Sabarimala portal and book your virtual Q coupon based on the date and time slot
- You can follow my mentioned process for the Login to Sabrimala Portal.
Sabarimala Virtual Q Login Online
Here we have shared the Step by step to log into the Sabarimala portal. Just follow my given mentioned steps only:-
- Go to the official Website of the Sabarimala Temple by using this URL https://sabarimalaonline.org/#/login
- On the homepage, you need to enter your email ID (username) and password to access the account.
- After that, click on the login tab to process and open various online services.
- Kindly select the “virtual Q online” option and proceed to visitors’ details.
- Select the “virtual Q online” option and proceed to visitors’ details.
- The application form will open; enter the required details like:
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- ID proof
- Now. upload the visitor’s passport photo and press the submit tab.
- A new page will be open where you have to add up to 5 visitors using a single ID.
- Review the information, and if okay, continue the download process.
- The page will display the virtual coupon; download it to get a copy.