Ekadashi Vrat is one of the most significant rituals observed in the Hindu Calendar. “एकादशी व्रत” is observed on the 11th day of every fortnight in the Hindu Lunar Calendar. There is a total of 24 Ekadashi in the year. Every month two Ekadashi Tithis are observed, each in Shukla Paksha and Krishna Paksha. Ekadashi of Shukla Paksha of Jyeshtha month is called Nirjala Ekadashi. Drinking water is prohibited during this fast, hence it is called Nirjala Ekadashi. In this article, we will share the complete details about the Nirjala Ekadashi 2024 Date along with the Vrat Katha, Puja Vidhi, Shubh Muhurat, and significance. Stay tuned to the post for more details.
Nirjala Ekadashi 2024 Date
Let us tell you that, “Nirjala Ekadshi” was celebrated on the Shukla Paksha of the Jyeshtha month. This Ekadashi has a significant place in the Hindu Religion. It is believed that, if anyone takes a fast on this day, one gets the results of fasting on Ekadashi. As per Hindu scriptures, the fast of Ekadashi begins on the eve of Ekadashi and lasts until the next day’s sunrise. This fast should be observed by both men and women. On this day, fasting without water and worshipping Lord Vishnu in Sheshashayi form has special significance. One should chant Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevay and donate cattle, clothes, umbrellas, fruits, etc.
However, this Ekadashi fast is called Nirjala Ekadashi because drinking water is prohibited during this fast. Nowadays, people are continuously searching for the निर्जला एकादशी 2024 तिथि. Nirjala Ekadashi secured a significant place in the Hindu Religion. On this day, people worshipped lord Vishnu. This vart is beneficial for those, who want to healthy and long life along with deliverance from all sins. Here, we have shared the details about the Nirjala Ekadashi 2024 Shubh Muhurat including Vrat Katha, and Puja Vidhi.
|Ekadashi June 2024
|Timing (Start & End)
Nirjala Ekadashi 2024 Significance
In this section, we will provide you with the Significance of the Nirjala Ekadashi 2024. All the importance is mentioned below:-
- As per the Vedic scripture, all Ekadashi is significant in the Hindu Religion. By the puja and rituals on this day, people can get eternal power and greatness.
- Nirjala Ekadashi comes once a year and this day is the most ritual and religious place in the religion.
- On this people performed puja kept fast and worshiped Lord Vishnu.
- Among the 24 Ekadashis (2 in each month as per the Hindu lunar calendar) falling in a year, Nirjala Ekadashi/Nirjala Gyaras Vrat is observed.
- According to the ritual scriptures, this Ekadashi is an extremely special and auspicious day to seek the grace and blessings of Lord Vishnu. Many sins can be removed from the life of those who fast and worship on this day and all their wishes are fulfilled.
- On this, people who keep fast, can’t drink water for 24 hours.
- According to the Rishi Vyasa, observing Nirjala Ekadashi Vrat (fast) has the power of ensuring that the individual after death will never go to hell and Vasu-Dutas (messengers of Lord Vishnu) will come to receive the soul to escort the soul to Vaikuntha, the eternal abode of Lord Vishnu.
- This event is a holistic place in the Hindu religion and people, who worship lord Vishnu and keep fast on this day get relief from all their past sins and get a long and healthy life with wealth.
Nirjala Ekadashi 2024 Vrat Katha
Let us tell you that “Nirjala Ekadashi” is the most significant event in the Hindu Religion and one of the most popular Ekadashi. People are continuously searching for the Nirjala Ekadashi 2024 Vart Katha. There are a total of two stories in other words Two Nirjal Ekadahsi Vart Katha. So, you can read one of the below images and also download the Vart Katha. Look at the image below:-
Download => निर्जला-एकादशी-व्रत-कथा-PDF
Nirjala Ekadashi 2024 Shubh Muhurat
निर्जला एकादशी will be observed on the 18 June 2024 on Tuesday. This year Nirjala Ekadashi will start on the 17th of June 2024 the Morning at 04:23 AM and end be next day 18th of June at 06:24 AM. According to the prominent astrologers, Nirjala Ekadashi Parana Muhurta is between 05:23:25 to 08:11:03 on 19th June. So, you people can also check out the updates on Shub Mahurat on this page again near Nirjala Ekadashi.
Nirjala Ekadashi 2024 Puja Vidhi
Here we are going to share the complete Puja Vidhi of Nirjala Ekadashi Vart 2024:-
- All the devoote have to wake up early on this day and take a bath properly.
- Clean your heart and mind both with external bad things.
- Then, you have to keep fast from the sunrise of Nirjala Ekadashi morning to another day morning.
- Devotees are not allowed to drink water and food till the Dwadashi morning.
- Devotees have to worship Lord Vishnu with rules and rituals. After this, while meditating on God, devotees have to chant the Om Namo Bhagavate Vāsudevāya mantra.
- On the Nirjala Ekadashi, devotees have to listen to the Nirjala Ekadashi Vart Katha and one should sing praises of God with devotion
- On this day, the fasting person should fill the urn with water, cover it with a white cloth, put sugar and sugar on it, and donate it to a Brahmin.