Shree Modheshwari Mata Temple also known as “મોઢેશ્વરી માતાનું મંદિર” is one of the most famous and well-known Hindu temples in Modhera, Gujarat. The temple is dedicated to Modheshwari Mata, which is a famous and powerful Goddess of the Gujarati Community. There are lots of temples dedicated to this deity, but the Modheswari Mata Temple of Gujarat is the most significant temple among them. In this post, we will cover all the details about the Modheshwari Mata Temple Modhera Timings for Aarti, Darshan, and Contact Number. Let’s dive into the details, without wasting any time.
Modheshwari Mata Temple, Modhera
As we all know, India is the Land of temples and homes of the Gods. There are thousands of gods worshipped in every state. The diverse people with diverse cultures and traditions live in this country. All the people follow the traditions of their surrounding community. Modeshwari Mata is also one of those goddesses, who is worshipped by a large group of people. In the State of Gujarat, a large number of people worshipped the “Modeshwari Mata”. Modheshwari Mata is an aspect of the Devi Parvati or Mahakali. She is the clan deity of the Modh community of Gujarat.
However, there are lots of famous temples in India, but Modehswari Mata Temple of Modhera Gujarat is the center of these temples. It is most famous and visited by thousands of people every month. It is an ancient temple of Modheshwari Mata. It gets its name from the goddess. The temple is located near the ruins of the famous Sun Temple, where another original place of worship is situated below the step wall. To know the Timings of Modheshwari Mata Temple Darshan and Aarti, kindly read this article ahead.
Modheshwari Mata Temple Modhera Timings
Modheshwari Mata Temple Aarti/ Darshan Timing
|5:30 am – 8 pm
|5:30 am – 8 pm
Gujarat Modheshwari Mata Temple – History
Here are some historical facts about Gujarat’s Modheshwari Mata Temple, which are given below:-
- Modhera of North Gujarat is famous for the Modheshwaro Mata Temple. It is famous worldwide for the historical Sun Temple in North Gujrat, Modhera. This temple has been the center of devotees of Goddess Modheshwari Mata Temple for centuries.
- The Old Name of the Modhera was Mherakpur. It is also known as the “Satyamandir” in Tretayug, “Vedbhuvan” in Dwaparyug, “Moherakpur” and “Dharmaranya” in Kaliyug and “Modhera” in the Middle Ages. The area around it, known as Dharmantaraya, was established during the Satyug. Brahma performed penance on this holy land of Modhera. Many sages and sages lived here as per the records.
- Modhera & Patna was also demolished by the Aluddin Khilji once. They destroyed the temple and idol of the Modheshwari also. But Alauddin Khilji threw the idol of Mataji in the nearby Dharmeshwari Vav so that the idol of Modheshwari Mataji would not be damaged or damaged.
- For this reason, the Modh Brahmin left Modhera and settled in different parts of Malwa, Ujjain, Bhopal, Indore, and Mewar in Rajasthan. All this happened on the day of Dhuleti. There, they established various temples, which were dedicated to the Modheshwari Mata.
- In Modheshwara, when all the Modh Brahmin and Modh Vaishyas established well, they renovated the Mata Modheshwari Temple. The temple was later renovated. Mataji’s Patotsav has been celebrated here every year since the day Mataji was honored on the day of Maha sud Teras in the year 1966, and there is a split among the devotees.
Modheshwari Mata Temple Modhera Contact Number
|Modheshwari Mata Mandir, Modhera
|Ahmedabad: H4MW+86R, MODHERA, Becharaji, Gujarat 384412
|02734 294 049