Konark Sun Temple is a Hindu temple of Lord Surya established in Odisha, 65 Km from Bhubaneswar. This temple is recognized by the UNESCO World Heritage Sites where people visit and do road trips with friends. Here you can see the Konark Light and Sound show which is a beautiful moment. You can book online tickets for this show and visit the temple. The first rays of the sun reflect at the entrance gate of the temple. Now we will look at some important points to book tickets online for Konark Sun Temple Light Show 2023.
Konark Sun Temple Light & Sound Show
This is recognized globally and is a demanding tourist destination in Odisha. People come from different continents and visit the glorious Sun Temple of Konark. Beautifully lush forests covered the area making it a more colorful place and force to spend more time at that place. The ancient architecture of the temple astonished visitors. We can say that Konark Sun Temple is a spectacular place. Many years have been given to construct the sun god temple. King Narasimhadeva built this temple in the 12th century. He is the ruler of the Easter Ganga Dynasty. This temple is dedicated to Lord Surya.
The architecture of the temple is classic Odisha style that is popular as Kalinga architecture. If you are visiting with your friends then you can do many things like you can get the blessing of the god, visit Ramchandi temple, view a beautiful Konark, and enjoy with friends on a road trip. You can come to Konark Sun Temple (କୋଣାର୍କ ସୂର୍ଯ୍ୟ ମନ୍ଦିର |) by all routes like roadway, air, and train.
Konark Temple Light and Sound Show Tickets
There are different ticket prices for Indians and foreigners. If you are Indian then you have to pay only Rs 40 per person whereas foreigners have to pay Rs 600 per person. If you want to watch the light and sound show, the ticket will be purchased at the venue of the show. BIMSTEC and SAARC citizens need to pay Rs 40 as an entry fee.
All the interested candidates who want to watch the light show will be provided wireless headphones to enjoy it. The show takes place in three languages Hindi, English, and Odiya (Regional Language). You have the choice to select any one language to watch it. The Konark Temple Light and Sound show will start at 7 PM and the ticket price is INR 30 per person.
Procedure For Konark Light And Sound Show Online Booking
An online process for booking light and sound shows is available. You can book tickets for the entire family one by one. The simple steps for booking tickets have been described below;
- In the first step, you have to visit the official website of the Heritage Monument of India or click on Quick Booking – Sun Temple, Konarak (payumoney.com)
- A ticket booking official window will open before you.
- Here you have to select some options such as the date, Time Slot (Forenoon or Afternoon), and nationality (Indian, Foreigner, SAARC, BIMSTEC).
- Then, you have to enter the adult name and choose the ID document.
- If there is another member then click on the Add Adult button. To add a child, click on the Add Child button.
- Enter your phone number and click on the Proceed button.
- A window appears before you with entire details like name, amount, etc.
- Now click on the Pay Now button.
- A payment gateway will open before you.
- You have to pay with the available payment methods such as UPI, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Wallet, and WhatsApp.
- A confirmation message with a payment receipt will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Konark Temple Light Show Timings 2023
|The second show starts Timing