Garbarakshamibigai is a temple of Lord Shiva that is located in Papanasam Tamilnadu. This temple is famous for Lord Shiva and Parvati. Now people visit this temple for worship and want to spend spiritual time. There is a beautiful structure of the temple that attracts the lakhs of people. This temple of Lord Shiva And Parvati is known as ‘Garbarakshambigai’. The story behind this temple is very interesting. Here we share all the details about Garbarakshambigai Temple Darshan Timings along with the Ghee Prasadam Online Booking and Price.
Garbarakshambigai Temple Darshan
A married couple is living at Mullaivanam. The name of the husband is Sage Nidhruva and the wife’s name is Vedhika. They have no children. His wife started worshipping the deities of Thirukarugavur. She got pregnant at that time. Her husband went out of the home and another sage Urdhvapada came to his home. She fell asleep due to tiredness and pregnancy. She did not notice him and Urdhvapda threw a cruel curse on her. As soon as he threw a curse on her, her fetus fell out of her womb. This is the most pain reliever and she prayed from the depth of her heart for Goddess Parvathi for relief.
Goddess Parvathi appeared as a Sri Garbharakshambigai to protect the child. She protects the child until it becomes a male child Naidhruvan. The Goddess Parvathi sent a cow named Kamadenu. It is believed by people that cow has dug the earth by hoofs. Then milk started to come out from the earth and Ksheera Kundam was formed. It is present still at the front of the temple. It remains at the request of Vedhika for safe delivery. If you want to visit Garbarankshambigai temple then you need to check the Darshan/ aarti timings.
Garbarakshambigai Temple Timings
|5.00 am to 12.30 pm
|4.00 pm to 8.30 pm
|Month Of Margazhi (Dec 16 to Jan 13)
|4.30 am to 12.10 pm
|4.00 pm to 7.30 pm
TN Garbarakshambigai Temple Pooja Timing
|5.30 am to 1.00 pm
|4.00 pm to 8.00 pm
Ghee Prasadam Price
- INR 1500 (In India)
- $15 (Outside India)
Procedure for Garbarakshambigai Temple Ghee Prasadam Online Booking
In this section, we will learn how we can book ghee or oil Prasadam online through the official website of Garbarakshambigai temple. The order will be delivered to your doorstep. The following steps are;
- In the first place, you have to visit the official website of Garbarakshambigai or click https://garbarakshambigai.org/.
- A home page of the website will open before you.
- Here, you have to Order Pooja. When you book a pooja, you will receive various things such as-
- Ghee Prasadam that has been offered at the feet of the Garbarakshambigai
- Kumkum and Vibhuthi packet
- Photo of the Goddess
- Stotram/Slokam that needs to be recited
- So, you need to book pooja, ghee will be given with it.
- Then, you have to click on the “Order Pooja” option.
- You will be redirected to the new page.
- Here, you have to select oil or ghee and click on “Add To Cart”.
- Now click on the “Proceed To Checkout”
- The next page will open, here you have to enter the basic details like name, email, bill address, etc.
- Then click on the “Proceed To Pay” and complete the payment process.
Garbarakshambigai Temple Pooja Details
|Prasadam To Within India
|Prasadam To Overseas
|Blessed Ghee for pregnancy
|Blessed castor Oil for safe & easy delivery
|Punugu Sattam For Health
|Kattalai Archana For 12 Months (1 year)
|Niranthara Kattlai Archana (LifeTime)
|Navakoti Nei Theepam (9 Core Ghee Lamps Lighting)
|Sandana Kappu (Sandalwood Paste Offering)
|Annadhanam (For 50 Persons)
|Annadhanam (For 100 Persons)